Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New wheelchair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mer_chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was looking at the ag site and they had a lilac colored wheelchair incase anyone was interested.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mer_chicky:
    I was looking at the ag site and they had a lilac colored wheelchair incase anyone was interested.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My nieces have that; it's precious! My first Molly doll had leg issues, and I had to send her back. The lady at AG had said it would be OK to play with her while we were waiting for the new one (I didn't dare tell her it was mine!), and my nieces made Molly sit in the wheelchair since her legs weren't strong enough!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •